Compelled Church reopening plan:
In the midst of this time there are different views of our reopening and we know that it will be difficult to please everyone. We are going to do our very best to ensure safety, without compromising our Compelled Worship Experience. We believe as adults we need to make decisions for ourselves that will best serve our comfort level for our families.
Compelled Church will reopen for normal in person gatherings the weekend of June 20th-21st
Saturday June 20th 6pm
Sunday June 21st 9am & 11am
Sunday June 21st 11am
Weekend Gathering Ministry:
- The services will be a little shorter, about an hour. This will allow for the cleaning needed in-between gatherings.
- We will have our Compelled Kid’s Ministry. We believe parents will be able to decide if they are comfortable with their children going to kids church or worshipping with them. We welcome and respect either decision.
- We will not have nursery volunteers scheduled, but the nurseries will be open for self-serve if a need arises as well as the Moms room located in the Kids Ministry area. Both of these areas have a live feed of the gatherings so you will not miss being a part.
- Compelled Student Ministries will start Monday June 22 at 7 pm
- Small groups are available now and our website will be updated for what groups are currently in session.
- All of our online gatherings will continue as they are scheduled currently.
Weekend Gathering Logistics:
- The buildings will be sanitized before, during and after all gatherings to the best of our ability.
- Our Worship Center seating will be in our “normal” set up. Please be aware of this as you plan. If you feel uncomfortable sitting this close to others, it may not be time for you to return to in person gatherings.
- We would ask that you would move into the rows of chairs as well as sit from front to back so we can accommodate all those in attendance.
- We recognize that some may not feel comfortable with the social closeness yet but need the support and encouragement of the weekend gathering. Please feel free to sit in the back and slip out during the closing prayer to avoid the crowds.
- Facemasks will not be mandatory; we will leave this decision up to the individual. If you feel comfortable wearing a face mask then please do, if you do not see the need to wear a face mask, we will respect your decision as well.
- For the initial opening season we will forgoing the following things:
- Coffee will not be served during the gatherings
- Bulletins will not be passed out. We will have a digital option available through our app and website
- Drinking fountains will not be available during weekend Gatherings
- We will refrain from serving any snacks during Kid’s gatherings.
- We have installed touchless light switches and paper towel dispensers in both buildings to help create a touch free experience.
- We ask that you use discretion concerning hugging and handshaking, Honor those around you by respecting their preference by leaving appropriate space.
- VBS has been postponed until August and we will most likely be having it. Parents be ready for a plethora of fun, safe, and free events that Pastor Scotty, Megan, and Pastor Dusty have planned weekly throughout our summer.
We realize that there are many who are not comfortable yet with coming to gatherings. We support your decisions to wait. There is no judgement either way you decide. Please continue to worship online, attend a small group and stay connected. We will celebrate when you feel it’s time for you and your family to come. Only you can make that decision.
We thank you for being patient.
We thank you for being courteous when you come, and respecting those around you and their space.
We thank you for loving us through this and encouraging and praying for your leaders.
We can’t wait to see you, we miss our Compelled Family!
Compelled Church leadership
CURRENT ONLINE SCHEDULE FOR COMPELLED CHURCH
Mondays @ 7pm – Compelled Students with Pastor Dustin on Instagram Live
Tuesdays @ 6:30pm – Pastor Nate & Wendy on Facebook Live
Wednesdays @ 6:30pm – Pastor Matt & Mandie on Facebook Live
Wednesdays @ 9:30pm – Pastor Scotty & Melissa on Facebook Live
Thursdays @ 6:30pm – Pastor Nate & Wendy on Facebook Live
Fridays @ 6:30pm – Compelled Worship Unplugged on Facebook Live
Saturdays @ 6pm – WEEKEND GATHERING ONLINE
Sundays @ 9am – WEEKEND GATHERING ONLINE
Sundays @ 10am – Pastor Scotty Kids Premier on Facebook Live
Sundays @ 11am – WEEKEND GATHERING ONLINE or Facebook Live